Monday, June 2, 2014

Three Year Old Teacher

I am so proud of my little guy! Actually I'm proud of both kids, but at the moment I can't help, but feel a special sense of pride in Jackson.


He's been inventing new variations with his pink tower and brown stair all on his own for a little while now, but the thing that is really great is that the other day when Anna was in his room, which doesn't often happen because I keep feeling like she's not ready and we usually work while she naps, he took charge and started teaching her! 


This is what it's all about! It's also a prime example as to why I don't believe in age segregated classrooms.


I want to stress that I had nothing to do with this! I sat in my chair and simply observed. Jackson was encouraging and patient. I'm not sure how these two are managing to grow into such amazing people with such ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment