Monday, June 30, 2014

Anxiety

I inherited a very wonderful condition from my Mother who inherited it from her Father who inherited from his Mother and so on and so forth. Anywho it's called Panic disorder and sometimes it's a problem and sometimes it's not. I sometimes go six months without a panic attack and other times I sit on the verge of panic for days.

I am in one of those funks at the moment. My vision gets blurry, it's hard to hear or breathe, my chest feels heavy, and I lose control. It's one of the big reasons why I don't drive. In terrified that I will have a random panic attack for no good reason and kill some innocent people just trying to take their kid to the park or something like that. 

I really have a hard time coping when I start having back to back episodes. I'm afraid of everything. I worry my children aren't going to be fairly treated while I'm trying everything I can to just get my resting emotions in check. It's times like this I'm glad they are independent and for the most part well behaved.


No comments:

Post a Comment