Thursday, May 2, 2013

Introductions

  Oh man! I think I might be in over my head here. My last blog went nowhere since I’m not a writer and not good about even regularly putting up pictures. My hope for this blog is just to have a place to put down my thoughts, vent, and brag about my life.
Maybe I should make some introductions.

This is Shayne, my husband. He is my best friend and the best father my children could ever ask for. We met in May of 1998 when he moved in next door to my grandmother, whom I lived with off and on. I may have only been eight at the time (he was eleven), but I was madly in love with him from the first moment I saw him! We didn’t actually start spending any time together until my freshman year of high school and didn’t start dating until the end of my sophomore year.

After dating for four years we got engaged and a year after that we were married.

In February 2011 Jackson Ernest entered our lives. He is such an amazing little guy! He’s smart, sensitive, friendly, and caring. I love him so much it’s just not possible to express it with words!!!


Seven months after Jacks was born we found out (surprise surprise) we were expecting our second baby!
And, after having taken her sweet time, in July of 2012 we welcomed Arianna Leah into our family.  Ari is such a joy. She is much more introverted than Jacks, but still manages to get just about everyone wrapped around her finger. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for her.

I suppose that just leaves me…

Hi, my name is Brittany. I am a wife, a mother to two (and hopefully someday more) wonderful children. I am an avid crafter, Star Trek nerd, and Pinterest addict. I am passionate about birth and currently studying to become a childbirth educator.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed that you were blogging... I will totally follow you know!

    ReplyDelete