Thursday, April 10, 2014

True to Form

 I have said it time and time again that I am really probably not the best blogger considering how much of a hard time I have sticking to things and I think I've proven that point! 

I thought I'd update you on what's been going on. Life has been pretty crazy, but things are certainly on the mend. Shayne lost his job in December and only just got another one with his first day being yesterday! He attended a CDL school and got his CDL so that he would be able to make a similar wage to what he had been making before.

We have a pretty rough time recently. Only about seven weeks after we found out we were expecting our third child we lost it. That was the hardest experience of my life. We decided to name the baby Marley and want to find a special place to  bury her. I think Marley deserves a special post so I won't say any more until I can really do it justice.
Even with all the tough stuff we've gone through recently we're still trying to keep our heads up and moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a bad blogger too, I recently committed to blogging more often.
    Glad to hear about the new job!

    ReplyDelete