Sunday, August 25, 2013

I am having a very hard morning. I'm sure this is going to sound ridiculous, but yesterday I missed out on what would have been my 24th consecutive Corn Festival! The Corn Festival is just what it sounds like it is, and it happens every year in my home town. I was supposed to go, but since my husbands family was having a family and friends picnic, my husband is the driver, and I'm not the arguing type, I didn't get to go. So now I'm bawling my eyes out being a big baby wishing I had fought harder and gone. I hate that I missed out. The whole thing is stupid because I had a goodtime yesterday anyway! I guess I mostly missed seeing my family.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you fell better, I'm sure if Michael were a crazy girl like we are he would cry about it too. He always works Saturdays and hasn't gone in years. Hope your day gets happier :)

    ReplyDelete