Monday, July 15, 2013

Sometimes Life Sucks

It's 8:30 and it's already turning out to be a hard day. To start off with I didn't sleep very well last night and had to wake up pretty early with Anna and our new dog (I promise I'll update you on that soon). I thought I'd try to get in a work out before the boys woke up, but knew I'd want to eat when I was done so I whipped up a batch of German pancakes (recipe soon!) and put it in the oven. The timer, and everything else digital on this new stove, is broken so I had to set a timer on my phone. I set up for my work out and got started. Anna is currently teething pretty bad so she kept crying and grabbing me and trying to get me to hold her and nurse her, so I kept having to stop and try to comfort her dpi could keep working out. After a while I smelled the pancake and decided to check my timer. My thirty minute DVD was more than half over and the pancake only cooks for twenty minutes. I discovered I had somehow paused the timer and in doing so burnt my pancake.
I sat down to nurse Anna and Jacks got up meaning I needed to figure out breakfast so I whipped up a new batch and stuck it in the oven. While waiting for it to cook I somehow managed to scratch my leg and Jacks stepped in dog poop. After cleaning that up I pulled out my second attempt at what is normally an incredibly easy breakfast that was slightly over done, but still edible. 
Now I'm off to try and eat and feed the kids. I hope the rest of the day improves and that I get to finish my work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment